The MultiPlanner is the planner that every multi planning person needs!
Special FEATURES of the MultiPlanner Undated Planner
- Suitable for both men and women
- Undated so you can start using at any time of the year
- Personal details
- Telephone numbers
- Monday to Sunday for 52 weeks
- Plan your entire year with the “year at a glance” planner
- Plan every week with a full-page “week at a glance” planner
- Each week has a full lined page for making notes
- Daily pages divided into two parts
- Use the top half to make lists, notes or sketches
- Use the bottom half for time based events and appointments or to block off time for focused tasks
- Saturday and Sunday on one page
- Beautifully printed textured cover material
- Come in 4 lovely designs
- Pages consist of good quality white paper
- 450 pages
- Colour matched with beautiful end papers and ribbon marker
Advantages of using an undated planner
The nice thing about using an undated planner, is that you can start using it at any time of the year, for a full year. We find that a lot of people are looking for diaries in the middle of the year, but don’t want to waste money on a diary that they can only use for 6 months.
What is a planning system and why do we need it?
A Planning System is a specific way of setting out our goals and tasks, whereby we don’t feel overwhelmed, don’t forget to do things, and know which steps we need to take each day to achieve those goals and tasks. It is a system that we use to manage our time to the maximum efficiency.
Planning helps us to be accountable and decide how best to use our resources (people, time, money, information, equipment) so that they make the most significant contribution to achieving our goals and completing necessary tasks. Planning lays the basis for us to assess and evaluate our achievements effectively.